The BATTERY 2030+ initiative is a family of projects with the vision of inventing the sustainable batteries of the future. The initiative will work on common activities and the implementation of the BATTERY 2030+ roadmap. The BATTERY 2030PLUS Coordination and Support Action (CSA) is coordinating the common activities which has 4 main objectives.
Objective 1: Facilitate and monitor the implementation of the BATTERY 2030+ roadmap.
- In collaboration, identify and define Key Performance Indicators to monitor the results of the research projects
- Identify and contribute to guidelines and best practice for data sharing and FAIR data.
- Contribute to standardization of protocols for experimental data and for modelling methods/tools.
- Work towards a common strategy for the protection and commercial exploitation of the results
Objective 2: Maintain and develop the BATTERY 2030+ roadmap, by mapping ongoing R&I activities and identifying emerging obstacles and research needs
- Update and develop the BATTERY 2030+ roadmap.
- Report on relevant activities in national programs and significant international activities.
- Identify research needs and gaps, and propose new research and innovation actions
Objective 3: Contribute to European curricula in battery technologies
- Identify training and education needs regarding master programs in Europe and life-long learning to contribute to the content of the curricula in collaboration with Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions, ERI ALISTORE, ETIP SNET, EIT RawMaterials and EIT InnoEnergy.
- Contribute to the development of curricula for training on pilot-lines in collaboration with LiPLANET (Liion cell pilot lines network, GA875479).
- Increase visibility, engagement and contributions of young scientists to the BATTERY 2030+ initiative.
Objective 4: Promote and communicate the objectives and the achievements of the BATTERY 2030+ initiative and facilitate scientific dialogue:
- Facilitate communication, dialogue and ensuring media presence as well as public visibility of the BATTERY 2030+ initiative.
- Organise and coordinate the participation of the partners to key events and facilitate the dialogue with national and regional research initiatives.
- Organise annual conferences for communicating the results and the achievements from the BATTERY 2030+ initiative.