The BATTERY 2030+ initiative is a family of projects with the vision of inventing the sustainable batteries of the future. The initiative will work on common activities and the implementation of the BATTERY 2030+ roadmap. The coordination and support action project (CSA) is coordinating the common activities, which have 4-main objectives.
Objective 1: Facilitate and monitor the implementation of the BATTERY 2030+ roadmap.
- Collaboratively, identify and define key performance indicators with which to monitor the results of the research projects.
- Identify and contribute to guidelines and best practices for data sharing and FAIR data.
- Contribute to standardising protocols for experimental data and for modelling methods/tools.
- Work towards a common strategy for the protection and commercial exploitation of the results.
Objective 2: Maintain and develop the BATTERY 2030+ roadmap by mapping ongoing R&I activities and identifying emerging obstacles and research needs.
- Update and develop the BATTERY 2030+ roadmap.
- Report on relevant activities in national programmes and significant international activities.
- Identify research needs and gaps, and propose new research and innovation actions.
Objective 3: Contribute to European curricula in battery technologies.
- Identify training and education needs regarding master's programmes and life-long learning in Europe to contribute to the content of the curricula in collaboration with Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions, ERI ALISTORE, ETIP SNET, EIT RawMaterials and EIT InnoEnergy.
- Contribute to the development of curricula for training on pilot-lines in collaboration with the (Li-ion cell pilot lines network, LiPLANET GA875479).
- Increase the visibility, engagement and contributions of young scientists in the BATTERY 2030+ initiative.
Objective 4: Promote and communicate the objectives and achievements of the BATTERY 2030+ initiative and facilitate scientific dialogue.
- Facilitate communication and dialogue about and ensure media coverage and public visibility of the BATTERY 2030+ initiative.
- Organise and coordinate the participation of partners in key events and facilitate dialogue with national and regional research initiatives.
- Organise annual conferences communicating the results and achievements of the BATTERY 2030+ initiative.