Powering Europe’s Battery Revolution
Batteries have a central role to play in Europe’s transition from fossil fuels to renewable energy.
- Roadmap – second draft
- Join our workshop on Nov 20
- Keynote Speaker: Khalil Amine
- The Nobel Prize in Chemistry to the development of the lithium-ion battery
- BATTERY 2030+ at the R&I Days in Brussels
- “We are on track but we can’t relax”
- Constructive discussions about future research areas
- Over 1 000 endorsements!
Inventing the batteries of the future
The objective of BATTERY 2030+ is to prepare a roadmap expressing the long-term research actions necessary to enable the invention of the batteries of the future.
Five main research areas have been defined to address the challenge of developing next-generation batteries, with more areas to follow.
Join our network and support the BATTERY 2030+ roadmap.
Learn more and get involved