For more information regarding the BATTERY 2030+ initiative collaborators.
BATTERY 2030+ advocates three overarching themes encompassing six research areas to address key challenges in inventing the sustainable batteries of the future.
- BATTERY 2030+ initiative press release 2020-09-11
- National Research Center for Electrochemical Propulsion (INREP) Annual Conference 2020 2020-09-10
- Batteries: A European success story seminar 10 September 14:00-15:30 2020-09-09
- Register for the Strategic Research and Innovation Agenda Elaboration Online sessions 2020-09-04
- Register for the European Batteries Partnership Info Event 26 June, 2020 2020-06-18
- Batteries – modernising EU rules 2020-06-01
BATTERY 2030+ AT A GLANCE
Over 800 participants joined the discussions in May 2020.
Listen to the recording from the web conference