Powering Europe’s Battery Revolution
Batteries have a central role to play in Europe’s transition from fossil fuels to renewable energy.
- Read our latest newsletter 2020-02-18
- Women in Battery Research 2020-02-10
- "Strategy and long-term commitment are keys to success" 2020-01-29
- The European Green Deal 2019-12-12
- €3.2 billion in public support for research and innovation in all segments of the battery value chain 2019-12-09
- Supporting a competitive and sustainable value chain in the EU 2019-12-06
- Batteries and graphene 2019-12-06
Inventing the batteries of the future
The objective of BATTERY 2030+ is to prepare a roadmap expressing the long-term research actions necessary to enable the invention of the batteries of the future.
Five main research areas have been defined to address the challenge of developing next-generation batteries, with more areas to follow.
Join our network and support the BATTERY 2030+ roadmap.
Learn more and get involved