Powering Europe’s Battery Revolution
Batteries have a central role to play in Europe’s transition from fossil fuels to renewable energy.
- €3.2 billion in public support for research and innovation in all segments of the battery value chain 2019-12-09
- Supporting a competitive and sustainable value chain in the EU 2019-12-06
- Batteries and graphene 2019-12-06
- Read our latest newsletter 2019-12-02
- Many new ideas to fine-tune the BATTERY 2030+ roadmap 2019-11-22
- Roadmap – second draft 2019-11-18
- Join our workshop on Nov 20 2019-10-18
Inventing the batteries of the future
The objective of BATTERY 2030+ is to prepare a roadmap expressing the long-term research actions necessary to enable the invention of the batteries of the future.
Five main research areas have been defined to address the challenge of developing next-generation batteries, with more areas to follow.
Join our network and support the BATTERY 2030+ roadmap.
Learn more and get involved