Register for the Strategic Research and Innovation Agenda Elaboration Online sessions
There is currently an ogoing process of drafting the Strategic Research and Innovation Agenda (SRIA) of the Partnership. Building on the Partnership Proposal published in June 2020, this document will:
- further detail the technical and specific objectives of the Partnership;
- include a description of research and innovation activities needed to achieve a competitive and sustainable European battery value-chain;
- set milestones and provide a timeframe for R&I activities and their expected outcomes.
In order to ensure its relevancy, we are organising, in a participative approach, stakeholder consultation through four online working sessions to discuss specific activity areas:
- Wednesday, 9 September 15:00 – 17:30
Area 1 – Raw materials and recycling
- Thursday, 10 September 15:00 – 17:30
Area 2 – Advanced materials and manufacturing
- Friday, 11 September 14:00 – 16:30
Area 3 – Battery end-uses and operations
- Monday, 14 September, 14:00 – 16:30
Area 4 – Safety
Area 5 – Sustainability
Area 6 – Coordination
During these sessions, the content of the SRIA’s areas will be presented and an interactive session will allow for questions, feedback and recommendations on the document.
To register for one or several of the working sessions, please follow this link. Some pre-reads, a detailed agenda as well as connection details will be shared with you closer to the sessions.