Green materials for Batteries in Horizon 2020
- Date: –17:00
- Location: Munich, Germany
- Organiser: Bayerische Forschungsallianz (Bavarian Research Alliance)
- Contact person: Panteleimon Panagiotou
The EU Commission has recently approved 3.2 billion euros public support for a pan-European research and innovation project in all segments of the battery value chain. This EU initiative brings new funding opportunities for European researchers specialized in battery technologies.
Therefore, the Bavarian Research Alliance and Innovation Centre Denmark would like to invite you to join the International Workshop "Green materials for Batteries in Horizon 2020" which they will co-host in Munich on 19 February 2020.
The purpose of this workshop is to bring together researchers from academia and industry from different regions and countries in Europe to develop joint proposals within Horizon 2020 Industrial Leadership calls with a special focus on battery technologies. This event specifically targets researchers who have a concrete project idea for the open topics and who are searching for international project partners.
During our workshop, you will have the opportunity:
· to meet with other researchers from academia and industry working on batteries;
· to hold a short presentation (pitch talk of max. 5 minutes) on your institution, your research areas, the partners you are seeking and especially your project idea and the topic(s) you would like to address;
· to network with other participants, match on specific topics and initiate joint projects on the following topics related to batteries:
For further information on the specific calls, please click on the links above. The deadline for submission of proposals under the above-mentioned topics is 21 April 2020.
Our workshop is supported by the Enterprise Europe Network, Europe's largest advisory network for SMEs.
Register now for the International Workshop "Green materials for Batteries in Horizon 2020" using this link! The event is free of charge, but registration is compulsory. Deadline for registration is 3 February 2020. Please note that there is only a limited number of places available for this event. An early registration is recommended.
If you would like to become a partner in an international research and innovation project in the field of batteries, we look forward to welcoming you in Munich on 19 February 2020!