Online Webinar for PhD students Lithium-ion cells: components and production
- Date: –16:45
- Location: Online webinar
- Lecturer: 9.00-9.15 Silvia Bodoardo (Politecnico di Torino) and Alexis Grimaud (College de France) Introduction 9.15-10.00 Margret Wohlfahrt-Mehrens (ZSW) Cathodes: Innovative materials and current collectors 10.00-10.15 BREAK 10.15-11.00 Stefano Passerini (KIT HIU) Anodes: graphite, silicon 11:00-11.45 Rongying Lin (Solvionic) Electrolytes: liquid electrolytes and interfaces with electrodes 11.45-12.00 BREAK 12.00-12.45 Iratxe de Meatza (CIDETEC) Full cell and cells formats 12.45-13.00 Silvia Bodoardo, Alexis Grimaud Conclusions of morning session 13.00-14.30 LUNCH BREAK 14.30-16.30 Idoia Urdampilleta (CIDETEC) Li-ion cells production: LIVE session 16.30-16.45 Silvia Bodoardo, Alexis Grimaud Webinar conclusions
- Organiser: BATTERY 2030+ BIG-MAP LIPLANET
- Last day of registration: 2/15/2021 at. 5:00 PM.
- Contact person: Silvia Bodoardo
- Registration is closed for this event
Webinar for PhD students Lithium-ion cells: components and production
Online Webinar for PhD students
March 30th 2021
Lithium-ion cells: components and production
Around 30 PhD students admitted (no more than 3 per each universities/research centers)
Registration open from February 1st to February 15th . Acceptance will be communicated with March 10th.
Link for registration: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1irsNe3WJ3qQuLBnWLMpWWd80zG2UuQ0bDsCsmR_zg6s/edit
The webinar will be recorded and available on Battery2030 website (battery2030.eu)